Each candidate will receive 8 full days of training by industry experts, fully supported by our specially developed web-enabled e-learning modules. This competitively-priced training can provide a range of benefits to your company:
- Highly cost-effective specialist training, which provides both off-the-job events and distance web-enabled learning at one competitive price
- It will enhance the reputation of your company for training and thus will enhance your reputation as an employer of choice
- The Buying & Merchandising Academy can form a key part of your companies talent management programme
- Our research shows that a structured training programme can satisfy an employee's desire for development and therefore it will improve staff retention and reduce recruitment costs
- It will enable the business to develop "talent" in-house to aid succession planning
The Buying & Merchandising Academy will upgrade your buying and merchandising team's skills and their knowledge on how to drive sales and profit
The Buying & Merchandising Academy costs from only £3,960*, ex VAT for the full programme. For only £495 ex VAT per candidate per module each candidate will receive 8 full days of training by industry experts, fully supported by our specially developed web-enabled e-learning modules.
International companies should contact us for a bespoke quote to meet their needs.
*Terms and conditions apply, minimum delegate numbers maybe required. Delegates' and trainers' travel, venue and catering costs may be charged additionally.